Volunteering at Sundance London
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Sundance London 2013!
We are no longer taking volunteer applications for this year’s Sundance London festival.
The selection process has started and will run until the beginning of April 2013.
VOLUNTEERING AT SUNDANCE LONDON
Volunteers help make Sundance London Film and Music Festival an outstanding event for our audiences and artists.
Volunteers assist in all areas, from providing patrons with information and tearing tickets, to working alongside venue managers and Festival staff assisting with a broad array of responsibilities. Of course, there are exciting benefits, such as being among the first to see the best new independent films, sit in on panels and enjoy live music events. But the real benefits of volunteering are the experiences, so if you are ready for an amazing experience, to learn new skills, meet new people and contribute to making Sundance London a fantastic experience, join the Sundance London Volunteer team at The O2 in April.
Applications are now closed.
We will review volunteer applications and contact you at the beginning of April with an update. Selected volunteers will be placed in a specific position. If you have not heard from us by mid-April, please contact us to inquire on the status of your application.
If you are selected and assigned a position, you will get your schedule or sign up for shifts (depending on your volunteer level), attend training online and onsite, and serve and enjoy Sundance London!
- Attend Training on the evening of 23 or 24 April (depending on role).
- Volunteer for at least 3 shifts (up to 8 hours) in addition to training. There are 2 levels of involvement:
- Part Time: sign up for a minimum of 3 shifts of your choice -you are of course welcome to sign up for more than 3 if you wish to.
- Full Time: be available every day of the festival for up to 8 hours -you will receive a pre-determined schedule.
- Read and respond to emails sent by Sundance London and the Volunteer Department.
- Be at least 18 years of age and have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Responsible for arriving at The O2 for your volunteer shifts and training session.
- FILM ACCESS: 1 film voucher for every shift worked
- FESTIVAL ACCESS: Volunteer Credential -allows Access to Festival Venues on a space-available basis
- UNIFORM: Sundance London Volunteer sweat-shirt
- HOSPITALITY : Volunteers will have access to an exclusive area while at The O2
Please note: Accommodation, transportation or cost reimbursement will not be provided. Volunteers are responsible for their own transportation to their shifts and training sessions at The O2.